Viết theo cấu trúc TOO…TO = SO…THAT
S + BE + TOO + ADJ + (FOR SB) + TO INFINITIVE
S + BE + SO + ADJ + THAT + S CAN’T/ COULDN’T V
This book is too difficult for the weak students to read.
This book is so difficult that the weak students can’t read it.
- Khi viết cấu trúc too…to thì không sử dụng IT/ THEM ở cuối câu.
1. It’s too stormy for planes to fly.
2. The heat is too expensive for us to work efficiently.
3. Nam runs too slowly to win the race.
4. It rains too heavily for us to go out for an excursion.
5. This mountain is too steep for us to climb.
6. This coffee is too hot for me to drink.
7. The piano was too heavy for anybody to move.
8. The situation was too complicated for us to explain.
9. Some things are too small for you to see without a microscope.
10. The wall was too high for us to climb over the wall.