Viết theo cấu trúc Mệnh đề quan hệ – Relative clauses of time, place and reason
1990 was (the year) when we moved here.
That’s (the place) where we stayed for our honeymoon.
Its central location is (the reason) why we chose this flat.
Rewrite each pair of sentences as one sentence, using a relative clause with WHEN, WHERE or WHY.
- The early morning is the time. I work best then.
- His mid-teens were the time. He first became interested in politics then.
- His dishsnesty is the reason. That’s why I left him.
- Edinburgh is the city. I’d most like to live there.
- The outdoor swimming pool has now been closed down. We often went there as children.
- This is a picture of the place. We’re going there for our holidays.
- His refusal to tell her the truth is the reason. That’s why she is so angry with him.
- This is the place. I fell off my bike here.
- The people I work with are the reason. That’s why I stay in the job.
- That terrible night in December changed my life forever. I found out then what had been going on.